Back 10179 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I agree! It seems like it will be a lot of fun!
OOC Let's Chat!
gooooood afternooooon everyone

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Scout! Good afternoon!
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout <3

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 24 Feb 2025, 18:26 gooooood afternooooon everyone
SCOUTIE! :wow:

So! Emi's on her first step to healing, kind of! :grin:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Yay! I must read!
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 24 Feb 2025, 18:26 gooooood afternooooon everyone
good afternoon scout!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 24 Feb 2025, 18:44 Yay! I must read!
:love:

Ta da!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
yay! Must bookmark!
OOC Let's Chat!
:love: :love: :love:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 10179 / 18141