purebloods vs muggle borns

5. Thanks, I guess. I had mid-winter break last week, and it was rough getting back to school today.



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”

purebloods vs muggle borns
4

Awww, yes, that is always the hardest. You deserve to relax when you get out later.

purebloods vs muggle borns
5 I wish. But I still have to go to dance practice until 9pm :( No time for homework nor sleep...



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”

purebloods vs muggle borns
4

Ugh! I’m sorry! No time for anything. *offers a hug*

purebloods vs muggle borns
5

ץ𓆉⋆。˚⋆❀ You can love me hate me, but you will never ever ever be me 🐚🫧𓇼 ˖°- 𝓐𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓲𝓬𝓪 𝓙𝓪𝓶𝓮𝓼 𝓼𝓲𝓰𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 🌹🐞 ★

purebloods vs muggle borns
3

Louisa McStately - Hufflepuff
Sta: 9 | Eva: 9 | Str: 2 | Wis: 6 | Arc: 0 | Acc: 9

purebloods vs muggle borns
4

ץ𓆉⋆。˚⋆❀ You can love me hate me, but you will never ever ever be me 🐚🫧𓇼 ˖°- 𝓐𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓲𝓬𝓪 𝓙𝓪𝓶𝓮𝓼 𝓼𝓲𝓰𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 🌹🐞 ★

purebloods vs muggle borns
3

Louisa McStately - Hufflepuff
Sta: 9 | Eva: 9 | Str: 2 | Wis: 6 | Arc: 0 | Acc: 9