Back 10168 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I used to be very good at swimming and after a few years of not touching the pool, I literally forgot how to swim. I don't even know how I manage to do that And then, I need to learn it all over again

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency
OOC Let's Chat!
YALL I'M GOING TO CADETS TODAY AND I'M SO SCARED

we accept the love we think we deserve
OOC Let's Chat!
Good luck

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Good luck Eva! Wishing you a wonderful time! Can I call you that btw?

Louisa McStately - Hufflepuff
Sta: 9 | Eva: 9 | Str: 2 | Wis: 6 | Arc: 0 | Acc: 9
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning! <3

Good luck Evangeline!
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooh all the best Eva! You got this :wise:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning! <3

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning Kyra!! :wow:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Whoa! Woke up supremely early this morning for an errand that I had to do. Took a walk afterwards to wake up a bit and enjoy the sunshine. I've never felt so refreshed before. It was a nice, uplifting feeling ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 10168 / 18141