24 Feb 2025, 07:20
Let's Chat!
24 Feb 2025, 07:21
Let's Chat!
Woah
Sounds exhausting... you must be very fit
Sounds exhausting... you must be very fit
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
24 Feb 2025, 07:22
Let's Chat!
24 Feb 2025, 07:24
Let's Chat!
But you didn't die!
I think a good deal of us would have
metaphorically, at least
I think a good deal of us would have
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
24 Feb 2025, 07:30
Let's Chat!
I would die, trust—because I don't know how to swim. We don't have that in PE as they focuses more on folkdance.
[ the golden girl; the harshness of such warm light ]
[ aurelia valentine, the golden girl ] † [ lucien de montfort, the deranged artist ]
Visit Lourine's SMITTEN shop for handmade pfps with DISCOUNT—FREE for AI pfp users.
[ aurelia valentine, the golden girl ] † [ lucien de montfort, the deranged artist ]
Visit Lourine's SMITTEN shop for handmade pfps with DISCOUNT—FREE for AI pfp users.
24 Feb 2025, 07:33
Let's Chat!
24 Feb 2025, 07:34
Let's Chat!
Folkdance? Don't think PE has touched that for me in a quantazillion decades
We mostly just play sports and stuff
Uniform over swimsuit... x_x
That's gotta be a crime
We mostly just play sports and stuff
Uniform over swimsuit... x_x
That's gotta be a crime
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
24 Feb 2025, 07:40
Let's Chat!
I was about to say that I prefer sports than folkdance... but I inherently dislike PE in general so I don't know where I stand. Badminton is a fun sport that we have tackled, though.
[ the golden girl; the harshness of such warm light ]
[ aurelia valentine, the golden girl ] † [ lucien de montfort, the deranged artist ]
Visit Lourine's SMITTEN shop for handmade pfps with DISCOUNT—FREE for AI pfp users.
[ aurelia valentine, the golden girl ] † [ lucien de montfort, the deranged artist ]
Visit Lourine's SMITTEN shop for handmade pfps with DISCOUNT—FREE for AI pfp users.
24 Feb 2025, 07:44
Let's Chat!
24 Feb 2025, 07:51
Let's Chat!
Good luck with your aquathlon training. Schools are built to really torture us, but at least you know how to swim! I have never been subjected to drowning before, but large bodies of water really scares me as though I suffered through it.
[ the golden girl; the harshness of such warm light ]
[ aurelia valentine, the golden girl ] † [ lucien de montfort, the deranged artist ]
Visit Lourine's SMITTEN shop for handmade pfps with DISCOUNT—FREE for AI pfp users.
[ aurelia valentine, the golden girl ] † [ lucien de montfort, the deranged artist ]
Visit Lourine's SMITTEN shop for handmade pfps with DISCOUNT—FREE for AI pfp users.