Back 10167 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I'm doing great, just a bit tired since I had an aquathon training in PE

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Woah :wow:
Sounds exhausting... you must be very fit :wise:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
I am definitely not fit, I almost died because of that.

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency
OOC Let's Chat!
But you didn't die! :happy:
I think a good deal of us would have :lol: metaphorically, at least :cheers:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
I would die, trust—because I don't know how to swim. We don't have that in PE as they focuses more on folkdance.

[ the golden girl; the harshness of such warm light ]
[ aurelia valentine, the golden girl ] † [ lucien de montfort, the deranged artist ]
Visit Lourine's SMITTEN shop for handmade pfps with DISCOUNT—FREE for AI pfp users.
OOC Let's Chat!
I hate the fact that we need to run after we swim so we need to wear our PE uniform over our wet swimsuit. I think the school wants to torture us

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Folkdance? Don't think PE has touched that for me in a quantazillion decades :decayed:
We mostly just play sports and stuff

Uniform over swimsuit... x_x
That's gotta be a crime :cryhappy:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
I was about to say that I prefer sports than folkdance... but I inherently dislike PE in general so I don't know where I stand. Badminton is a fun sport that we have tackled, though. :wow:

[ the golden girl; the harshness of such warm light ]
[ aurelia valentine, the golden girl ] † [ lucien de montfort, the deranged artist ]
Visit Lourine's SMITTEN shop for handmade pfps with DISCOUNT—FREE for AI pfp users.
OOC Let's Chat!
Yes, badminton is literally the only sports I like and the only sports that I'm good at.

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Good luck with your aquathlon training. Schools are built to really torture us, but at least you know how to swim! I have never been subjected to drowning before, but large bodies of water really scares me as though I suffered through it. :lol:

[ the golden girl; the harshness of such warm light ]
[ aurelia valentine, the golden girl ] † [ lucien de montfort, the deranged artist ]
Visit Lourine's SMITTEN shop for handmade pfps with DISCOUNT—FREE for AI pfp users.
Back 10167 / 18141