Back 10166 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

That is true, Kyra.
OOC Let's Chat!
I was going to have Kyra become a dark witch, but I sort of want the opposite now that I think about it.

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
OOC Let's Chat!
Night guys! See you tomorrow! :bye:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
ooo. I haven't yet thought about Kaitlyn's direction. I first wanted her to be more morally ambiguous, but ultimately scraped it.

Good night, Avery!
OOC Let's Chat!
hi guys how are you doing

Mackenzie Maye is my inpc
OOC Let's Chat!
I’m good, you?

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Night all! Hopefully I'll be able to do replies tomorrow

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Morninggg

we accept the love we think we deserve
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi everyone

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Hana! How're ya doing? :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Back 10166 / 18141