24 Feb 2025, 00:35
Let's Chat!
The only lore I wish to write for now would be Kaitlyn and my iNPC interacting to show the bond of their friendship.
24 Feb 2025, 00:36
Let's Chat!
me too I want to do literally so much with my little Brookie but I keep getting so much writers block :[
24 Feb 2025, 00:46
Let's Chat!
tbh scouts lore is all interpersonal, 90% of her life is responding to how other people impact her rather than how things happen to her........ so its sooo much of her thinking about other people and ooooohhhh that takes so long to write
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
24 Feb 2025, 00:49
Let's Chat!
Scoutie lore!!
Ooo actually! Would you like to do a reply first for the Candlelight thread before I do? (just so it doesn't feel like I'm dominating the thread in front of everyone else
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
24 Feb 2025, 00:51
Let's Chat!
yes i can!!! i have the draft saved but that was before ur response so.... ill edit it and get it right out!!! >:3
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
24 Feb 2025, 00:59
Let's Chat!
Take your time! Gives me a chance to add to what I've got to get Emi on her path to healing!Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 24 Feb 2025, 00:51 yes i can!!! i have the draft saved but that was before ur response so.... ill edit it and get it right out!!! >:3
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
24 Feb 2025, 01:08
Let's Chat!
Av lore is all about her life and past. I can't wait to get my iNPC Dylan because I'll be able to explore some of the Av lore from before Hogwarts in his perspective! It's gonna be soooo awesome!!!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
24 Feb 2025, 01:16
Let's Chat!
Writing your reply now Em!
171words so far, should I finish it now and have it be about 250 words or tomorrow and about 300 and something words?
| xxxxx | ⊹✧𝖫𝖸𝖠𝖭𝖭𝖠 ~ ency ☼ 𝖺 𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗋, 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 ☼ |
⋮ ⋮ |
⊹ Sta 6 | Eva 10 | Str 7 | Wis 4 | Arc 4 | Acc 10 ⊹ ─── ‿︵˓ ʚ♡ɞ ˓ ︵ ‿ ─── |
⋮ ⋮ |
xxxxx |
24 Feb 2025, 01:19
Let's Chat!
Ooo neato!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

𓇼 ˖°- 
★