Back 10160 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 20:43
Avery Gray wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 20:41 It is! Av was scared her first time, but she will soon go back with Mateo right before the Spring Ball! :wow:

Edit: If you get the cloak, let me know! Maybe we could do a RP about Av and Kaitlyn meeting each other in there!
I just got the cloak.
Kyra Banuelos wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 20:42 There is still so much I need to experience IC
Me, too!
Awesome! If you need someone to meet in the Forest, I was thinking about putting Av in there again!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Emi will be back in there for something very important :meninblack:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 20:45
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 20:43
Avery Gray wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 20:41 It is! Av was scared her first time, but she will soon go back with Mateo right before the Spring Ball! :wow:

Edit: If you get the cloak, let me know! Maybe we could do a RP about Av and Kaitlyn meeting each other in there!
I just got the cloak.
Kyra Banuelos wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 20:42 There is still so much I need to experience IC
Me, too!
Awesome! If you need someone to meet in the Forest, I was thinking about putting Av in there again!
Cool! I'd love to!
OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 20:45
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 20:43
Avery Gray wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 20:41 It is! Av was scared her first time, but she will soon go back with Mateo right before the Spring Ball! :wow:

Edit: If you get the cloak, let me know! Maybe we could do a RP about Av and Kaitlyn meeting each other in there!
I just got the cloak.
Kyra Banuelos wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 20:42 There is still so much I need to experience IC
Me, too!
Awesome! If you need someone to meet in the Forest, I was thinking about putting Av in there again!
I would love to!

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
OOC Let's Chat!
Is kokoquid still on?? I swear we haven’t had a mod for ages!!!!!

Louisa McStately - Hufflepuff
Sta: 9 | Eva: 9 | Str: 2 | Wis: 6 | Arc: 0 | Acc: 9
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey uhhh does anyone have the link to the discord? I joined a Hio discord but I don't think it's the right one cause it's got like 20 members only..

____
✦✦ 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬
STA: 5 | EVA: 10 | STR: 3 | WIS: 10 | ARC: 5 | ACC: 7
____
OOC Let's Chat!
Here is the link that has the discord sign up: boop!
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 21:37 Here is the link that has the discord sign up: boop!
Thanks!!

____
✦✦ 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬
STA: 5 | EVA: 10 | STR: 3 | WIS: 10 | ARC: 5 | ACC: 7
____
OOC Let's Chat!
Omg the spring ball will be soon- I forgot


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
I am super excited for it! I'm going to try and get on the planning committee! :wow:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
Back 10160 / 18141