23 Feb 2025, 20:45
Let's Chat!
Awesome! If you need someone to meet in the Forest, I was thinking about putting Av in there again!Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 20:43I just got the cloak.Avery Gray wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 20:41 It is! Av was scared her first time, but she will soon go back with Mateo right before the Spring Ball!
Edit: If you get the cloak, let me know! Maybe we could do a RP about Av and Kaitlyn meeting each other in there!
Me, too!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
23 Feb 2025, 20:46
Let's Chat!
Emi will be back in there for something very important
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
23 Feb 2025, 21:05
Let's Chat!
Cool! I'd love to!Avery Gray wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 20:45Awesome! If you need someone to meet in the Forest, I was thinking about putting Av in there again!Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 20:43I just got the cloak.Avery Gray wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 20:41 It is! Av was scared her first time, but she will soon go back with Mateo right before the Spring Ball!
Edit: If you get the cloak, let me know! Maybe we could do a RP about Av and Kaitlyn meeting each other in there!
Me, too!
23 Feb 2025, 21:09
Let's Chat!
I would love to!Avery Gray wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 20:45Awesome! If you need someone to meet in the Forest, I was thinking about putting Av in there again!Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 20:43I just got the cloak.Avery Gray wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 20:41 It is! Av was scared her first time, but she will soon go back with Mateo right before the Spring Ball!
Edit: If you get the cloak, let me know! Maybe we could do a RP about Av and Kaitlyn meeting each other in there!
Me, too!
Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
23 Feb 2025, 21:18
Let's Chat!
Is kokoquid still on?? I swear we haven’t had a mod for ages!!!!!
| Louisa McStately - Hufflepuff |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 9 | Str: 2 | Wis: 6 | Arc: 0 | Acc: 9 |
23 Feb 2025, 21:32
Let's Chat!
Hey uhhh does anyone have the link to the discord? I joined a Hio discord but I don't think it's the right one cause it's got like 20 members only..
| ____ | ✦✦ 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 |
STA: 5 | EVA: 10 | STR: 3 | WIS: 10 | ARC: 5 | ACC: 7 |
____ |
23 Feb 2025, 21:44
Let's Chat!
Thanks!!
| ____ | ✦✦ 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 |
STA: 5 | EVA: 10 | STR: 3 | WIS: 10 | ARC: 5 | ACC: 7 |
____ |
23 Feb 2025, 22:04
Let's Chat!
Omg the spring ball will be soon- I forgot
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
23 Feb 2025, 22:26
Let's Chat!
I am super excited for it! I'm going to try and get on the planning committee!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |