23 Feb 2025, 20:37
Let's Chat!
Might I recommend the Camo Cloak for the forest? A lot of Emi's lore starts from there with several posts taking place thereKaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 20:36I can only afford one for now.Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 20:34invis cloak and map of hogwarts iircKaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 20:32Ah, I can’t access the forbidden forest and underground, yet. I need to see which item can access it.Emily Shephard wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 20:31 @Kaitlyn Connor
Ooo I have two threads for that lil arc! One's in the forbidden forest and the other is in the Underground (basement forum)
Oh! Actually three! If you count the one I have with Colin on the Grounds![]()
@Emily Shephard nope uve ruined me no post can make me happy again![]()
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
23 Feb 2025, 20:37
Let's Chat!
If you want and have an RP open, Av could help Em become happy again!Emily Shephard wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 20:35 @Scout Fu-Hai
We'll see about that! >:)
Emily Shephard was once a happy bunny, and a happy bunny she will be once again!!![]()
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
23 Feb 2025, 20:39
Let's Chat!
Ooo! I've a lil' plan of action in the works but rest assured! Avery will see a happy bunny Emi running around Hogwarts when they come back from Beauxbatons in no time!!Avery Gray wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 20:37If you want and have an RP open, Av could help Em become happy again!Emily Shephard wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 20:35 @Scout Fu-Hai
We'll see about that! >:)
Emily Shephard was once a happy bunny, and a happy bunny she will be once again!!![]()
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
23 Feb 2025, 20:39
Let's Chat!
Ooo. Kaitlyn would love to sneak into the forbidden forest, too. Hmmm.Emily Shephard wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 20:37Might I recommend the Camo Cloak for the forest? A lot of Emi's lore starts from there with several posts taking place thereKaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 20:36I can only afford one for now.Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 20:34invis cloak and map of hogwarts iircKaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 20:32Ah, I can’t access the forbidden forest and underground, yet. I need to see which item can access it.Emily Shephard wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 20:31 @Kaitlyn Connor
Ooo I have two threads for that lil arc! One's in the forbidden forest and the other is in the Underground (basement forum)
Oh! Actually three! If you count the one I have with Colin on the Grounds![]()
@Emily Shephard nope uve ruined me no post can make me happy again![]()
![]()
23 Feb 2025, 20:40
Let's Chat!
No pressure Kaitlyn! But the forest is fun!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
23 Feb 2025, 20:41
Let's Chat!
It is! Av was scared her first time, but she will soon go back with Mateo right before the Spring Ball! 
Edit: If you get the cloak, let me know! Maybe we could do a RP about Av and Kaitlyn meeting each other in there!
Edit: If you get the cloak, let me know! Maybe we could do a RP about Av and Kaitlyn meeting each other in there!
Last edited by Avery Gray on 23 Feb 2025, 20:42, edited 1 time in total.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
23 Feb 2025, 20:42
Let's Chat!
There is still so much I need to experience IC
Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
23 Feb 2025, 20:43
Let's Chat!
I just got the cloak.Avery Gray wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 20:41 It is! Av was scared her first time, but she will soon go back with Mateo right before the Spring Ball!
Edit: If you get the cloak, let me know! Maybe we could do a RP about Av and Kaitlyn meeting each other in there!
Me, too!
23 Feb 2025, 20:43
Let's Chat!
A spring ball! Cool!sounds awesome.Avery Gray wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 20:41 It is! Av was scared her first time, but she will soon go back with Mateo right before the Spring Ball!
Edit: If you get the cloak, let me know! Maybe we could do a RP about Av and Kaitlyn meeting each other in there!