Back 10159 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 20:36
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 20:34
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 20:32
Emily Shephard wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 20:31 @Kaitlyn Connor

Ooo I have two threads for that lil arc! One's in the forbidden forest and the other is in the Underground (basement forum) ;)

Oh! Actually three! If you count the one I have with Colin on the Grounds :lol:
Ah, I can’t access the forbidden forest and underground, yet. I need to see which item can access it.
invis cloak and map of hogwarts iirc

@Emily Shephard nope uve ruined me no post can make me happy again
I can only afford one for now. <3
Might I recommend the Camo Cloak for the forest? A lot of Emi's lore starts from there with several posts taking place there ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 20:35 @Scout Fu-Hai

We'll see about that! >:)

Emily Shephard was once a happy bunny, and a happy bunny she will be once again!! :wow:
If you want and have an RP open, Av could help Em become happy again!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 20:37
Emily Shephard wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 20:35 @Scout Fu-Hai

We'll see about that! >:)

Emily Shephard was once a happy bunny, and a happy bunny she will be once again!! :wow:
If you want and have an RP open, Av could help Em become happy again!
Ooo! I've a lil' plan of action in the works but rest assured! Avery will see a happy bunny Emi running around Hogwarts when they come back from Beauxbatons in no time!!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 20:37
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 20:36
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 20:34
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 20:32
Emily Shephard wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 20:31 @Kaitlyn Connor

Ooo I have two threads for that lil arc! One's in the forbidden forest and the other is in the Underground (basement forum) ;)

Oh! Actually three! If you count the one I have with Colin on the Grounds :lol:
Ah, I can’t access the forbidden forest and underground, yet. I need to see which item can access it.
invis cloak and map of hogwarts iirc

@Emily Shephard nope uve ruined me no post can make me happy again
I can only afford one for now. <3
Might I recommend the Camo Cloak for the forest? A lot of Emi's lore starts from there with several posts taking place there ^^
Ooo. Kaitlyn would love to sneak into the forbidden forest, too. Hmmm.
OOC Let's Chat!
No pressure Kaitlyn! But the forest is fun! :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Hm, ah, and I need her to sneak into Hogsmeade, too. *nods*
OOC Let's Chat!
It is! Av was scared her first time, but she will soon go back with Mateo right before the Spring Ball! :wow:

Edit: If you get the cloak, let me know! Maybe we could do a RP about Av and Kaitlyn meeting each other in there!
Last edited by Avery Gray on 23 Feb 2025, 20:42, edited 1 time in total.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
There is still so much I need to experience IC

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 20:41 It is! Av was scared her first time, but she will soon go back with Mateo right before the Spring Ball! :wow:

Edit: If you get the cloak, let me know! Maybe we could do a RP about Av and Kaitlyn meeting each other in there!
I just got the cloak.
Kyra Banuelos wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 20:42 There is still so much I need to experience IC
Me, too!
OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 20:41 It is! Av was scared her first time, but she will soon go back with Mateo right before the Spring Ball! :wow:

Edit: If you get the cloak, let me know! Maybe we could do a RP about Av and Kaitlyn meeting each other in there!
A spring ball! Cool!sounds awesome.

The world is changing. Help change it.
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=65865
Back 10159 / 18141