23 Feb 2025, 20:25
Let's Chat!
emiiiii.....
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
23 Feb 2025, 20:27
Let's Chat!
Awww Scoutie-kins! *snuggles*Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 20:25emiiiii.....im rereading ur darkest night post...... im going to SUPER DUPER CRY!!!!
![]()
I promise, Emi is on her path to healing! It might take me a day or two until I get that Candlelight post out (maybe sooner if I type super fast!!) but it'll all begin there!!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
23 Feb 2025, 20:30
Let's Chat!
Click the Gryffindor Tower. It is in the Gryffindor Common room.
This sounds like a topic I should read.Emily Shephard wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 20:27Awww Scoutie-kins! *snuggles*Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 20:25emiiiii.....im rereading ur darkest night post...... im going to SUPER DUPER CRY!!!!
![]()
I promise, Emi is on her path to healing! It might take me a day or two until I get that Candlelight post out (maybe sooner if I type super fast!!) but it'll all begin there!!
23 Feb 2025, 20:30
Let's Chat!
Here's your banner @Marcia Suiter! Let me know if you want any changes! If you are able to pay, the price is 4 sickles (68 potato peelings) or regular price which is 8 sickles (232 potato peelings).


Code: Select all
/images/upload/az7qnmq1nw84.webpBe the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
23 Feb 2025, 20:31
Let's Chat!
@Kaitlyn Connor
Ooo I have two threads for that lil arc! One's in the forbidden forest and the other is in the Underground (basement forum)
Oh! Actually three! If you count the one I have with Colin on the Grounds
Ooo I have two threads for that lil arc! One's in the forbidden forest and the other is in the Underground (basement forum)
Oh! Actually three! If you count the one I have with Colin on the Grounds
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
23 Feb 2025, 20:32
Let's Chat!
Ah, I can’t access the forbidden forest and underground, yet. I need to see which item can access it.Emily Shephard wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 20:31 @Kaitlyn Connor
Ooo I have two threads for that lil arc! One's in the forbidden forest and the other is in the Underground (basement forum)
Oh! Actually three! If you count the one I have with Colin on the Grounds![]()
23 Feb 2025, 20:34
Let's Chat!
invis cloak and map of hogwarts iircKaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 20:32Ah, I can’t access the forbidden forest and underground, yet. I need to see which item can access it.Emily Shephard wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 20:31 @Kaitlyn Connor
Ooo I have two threads for that lil arc! One's in the forbidden forest and the other is in the Underground (basement forum)
Oh! Actually three! If you count the one I have with Colin on the Grounds![]()
@Emily Shephard nope uve ruined me no post can make me happy again
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
23 Feb 2025, 20:34
Let's Chat!
Alrighty! I put the banner a couple posts before this, so I'm not sure if you saw it.Kyra Banuelos wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 20:18Something a lil dark and spookyAvery Gray wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 19:31Sounds good! I will get it done very soon!Kyra Banuelos wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 19:30Surprise me with one of your liking and I will pay full price. I can spare the extra Galleons.Avery Gray wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 19:28 You don't have to write 200 words. For shops, you can make banners, moodboards, art, or whatever you enjoy doing. Shops are created here! Make sure to read the rules before creating one, though.
Also, Kyra, I am currently making banners for half off currently if you want one!![]()
Edit: What theme are you going for with Kyra?![]()
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
23 Feb 2025, 20:35
Let's Chat!
@Scout Fu-Hai
We'll see about that! >:)
Emily Shephard was once a happy bunny, and a happy bunny she will be once again!!
We'll see about that! >:)
Emily Shephard was once a happy bunny, and a happy bunny she will be once again!!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
23 Feb 2025, 20:36
Let's Chat!
I can only afford one for now.Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 20:34invis cloak and map of hogwarts iircKaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 20:32Ah, I can’t access the forbidden forest and underground, yet. I need to see which item can access it.Emily Shephard wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 20:31 @Kaitlyn Connor
Ooo I have two threads for that lil arc! One's in the forbidden forest and the other is in the Underground (basement forum)
Oh! Actually three! If you count the one I have with Colin on the Grounds![]()
@Emily Shephard nope uve ruined me no post can make me happy again