Back 10151 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Morning guys!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Morning all!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Hmm... Do I plan a cabin post or a Candlelight post... Decisions, decisions...

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey guys

Every bird must learn to fall before it can fly
iNPC: Claire White
Pc: Victoria Lena Jones
OOC Let's Chat!
Heyo!

I think I'm going to make an activity cabin post for my cabin mates.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Cabin friends?

Every bird must learn to fall before it can fly
iNPC: Claire White
Pc: Victoria Lena Jones
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 17:57 Hi Victoria! <3
How are you Kait? <3

Every bird must learn to fall before it can fly
iNPC: Claire White
Pc: Victoria Lena Jones
OOC Let's Chat!
Victoria Lena Jones wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 17:59
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 17:57 Hi Victoria! <3
How are you Kait? <3
I'm alright, how are you?
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 17:59
Victoria Lena Jones wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 17:59
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 17:57 Hi Victoria! <3
How are you Kait? <3
I'm alright, how are you?
Little tired but good

Every bird must learn to fall before it can fly
iNPC: Claire White
Pc: Victoria Lena Jones
Back 10151 / 18141