Back 10149 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Yall it's 1:1pm and I was gonna try to be productive today because the weathers rlly bad but I haven't done anything. I need to do ooc homework, tidy and vaccum my room, change my bed sheets, go through my clothes again and I'm soo busy and I'm joining cadets properly tnrw and I'm so scared

we accept the love we think we deserve
OOC Let's Chat!
ooof, I hope everything’s okay! <3

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
Got not much going on rn, making a few song parodies with my frenz :LOL:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
morning everyone!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning Kait! Mornin' Brook! Howdy? .^.

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiii Brook! Hiiii Joseph! I’m alright, how are you?
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm alright too! Going back to doing my assignments :happy:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
୨ৎ

Virtuous and fair,
royal and gracious.
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
The Heiress
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Back 10149 / 18141