Back 10148 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Haven Bohannon wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 08:08
Sinclair Carver wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 08:03 Okay- I have another question... You know how you can open a reducio and there's just code in it, which makes it really convenient to share form templates and stuff? How do I do that?

Code: Select all

[code] and then close it at the end but if I do the closing of it then it closes your ability to see this
Awesome! Thank you so much :3

____
✦✦ 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬
STA: 5 | EVA: 10 | STR: 3 | WIS: 10 | ARC: 5 | ACC: 7
____
OOC Let's Chat!
Kora Eliot wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 08:05 heya peoples who breath the element oxygen
Um actually I breathe nitrogen :alien: :grin:
But anyways I'm great!!!

Pss are ya secretly an alien too? <:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
hello Joseph how art thou
prehaps non earthling

forever running out of time
OOC Let's Chat!
*peers in*

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
*waves at Emiline* I’ve seen you around a lot and I don’t think I’ve ever said hi so - hi!

Louisa McStately - Hufflepuff
Sta: 9 | Eva: 9 | Str: 2 | Wis: 6 | Arc: 0 | Acc: 9
OOC Let's Chat!
Louisa McStately wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 10:17 *waves at Emiline* I’ve seen you around a lot and I don’t think I’ve ever said hi so - hi!
Hiya. How are you on this wonderful Sunday? <3

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
Goodnight people. :)

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 10:32
Louisa McStately wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 10:17 *waves at Emiline* I’ve seen you around a lot and I don’t think I’ve ever said hi so - hi!
Hiya. How are you on this wonderful Sunday? <3
Alright… And you? <33

Louisa McStately - Hufflepuff
Sta: 9 | Eva: 9 | Str: 2 | Wis: 6 | Arc: 0 | Acc: 9
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning everyone, I hope all of you have a lovely sunday


Character Profile | Encyclopedia
Sta: 5 | Eva: 8 | Str: 4 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Acc: 5
OOC Let's Chat!
Eldred Grayswell wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 12:28 Good morning everyone, I hope all of you have a lovely sunday
Goo morning *eyes shrivel into themselves*
*gives thumbs up anyways*

____
✦✦ 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬
STA: 5 | EVA: 10 | STR: 3 | WIS: 10 | ARC: 5 | ACC: 7
____
Back 10148 / 18141