23 Feb 2025, 08:11
Let's Chat!
Awesome! Thank you so much :3Haven Bohannon wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 08:08Sinclair Carver wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 08:03 Okay- I have another question... You know how you can open a reducio and there's just code in it, which makes it really convenient to share form templates and stuff? How do I do that?Code: Select all
[code] and then close it at the end but if I do the closing of it then it closes your ability to see this
| ____ | ✦✦ 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 |
STA: 5 | EVA: 10 | STR: 3 | WIS: 10 | ARC: 5 | ACC: 7 |
____ |
23 Feb 2025, 08:31
Let's Chat!
Um actually I breathe nitrogen
But anyways I'm great!!!
Pss are ya secretly an alien too? <:
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
23 Feb 2025, 08:39
Let's Chat!
hello Joseph how art thou
prehaps non earthling
prehaps non earthling
forever running out of time
23 Feb 2025, 10:17
Let's Chat!
*waves at Emiline* I’ve seen you around a lot and I don’t think I’ve ever said hi so - hi!
| Louisa McStately - Hufflepuff |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 9 | Str: 2 | Wis: 6 | Arc: 0 | Acc: 9 |
23 Feb 2025, 10:32
Let's Chat!
Hiya. How are you on this wonderful Sunday?Louisa McStately wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 10:17 *waves at Emiline* I’ve seen you around a lot and I don’t think I’ve ever said hi so - hi!
23 Feb 2025, 10:32
Let's Chat!
23 Feb 2025, 10:49
Let's Chat!
Alright… And you? <33Emiline Hunter wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 10:32Hiya. How are you on this wonderful Sunday?Louisa McStately wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 10:17 *waves at Emiline* I’ve seen you around a lot and I don’t think I’ve ever said hi so - hi!![]()
| Louisa McStately - Hufflepuff |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 9 | Str: 2 | Wis: 6 | Arc: 0 | Acc: 9 |
23 Feb 2025, 12:37
Let's Chat!
Goo morning *eyes shrivel into themselves*Eldred Grayswell wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 12:28 Good morning everyone, I hope all of you have a lovely sunday
*gives thumbs up anyways*
| ____ | ✦✦ 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 |
STA: 5 | EVA: 10 | STR: 3 | WIS: 10 | ARC: 5 | ACC: 7 |
____ |