Back 10143 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hi Hana, Kim, and Joseph!
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Jose! Should I mix yakult with milk tea?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 23:48
Ava Winchect wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 23:47 Fun! Just got back from the speech competition! I saw some really great improvs, it’s definitely inspiration for next year.
Ooo! :wow: I love improv!
I do as well! Specifically group improv since I’m not as much of a fan of the pressure being all on me for solo

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 00:44
Emily Shephard wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 23:48
Ava Winchect wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 23:47 Fun! Just got back from the speech competition! I saw some really great improvs, it’s definitely inspiration for next year.
Ooo! :wow: I love improv!
I do as well! Specifically group improv since I’m not as much of a fan of the pressure being all on me for solo
It's always cool when it's with people you know well ^^ I remember trying that with a buddy at performance group... It was surprising how much we actually managed to cook up just by being our goofy selves to each other :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 00:42
Jose! Should I mix yakult with milk tea?
Sure! Any milk tea combo is good :decayed:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I wonder how this'll taste

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Can't be too bad since both are relatively sweet :decayed:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]True. When my current supply runs out, I'll make it with yakult!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi friends, I haven't been here since 9.8k

𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝗍𝗎𝗋𝗇, 𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝗅𝖽 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗂𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗁
𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝖾𝖿𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖺𝗍 𝗈𝗇𝖼𝖾, 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗌 𝖼𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝗋𝗈𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗇
𝙊𝙘𝙩𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙪𝙨 𝘽𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙙 Ⅰ HoM Profess
•••••••••••••••••••••• Clark • Vladislav
OOC Let's Chat!
:wave:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 10143 / 18141