22 Feb 2025, 23:53
Let's Chat!
*peeks out*
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
22 Feb 2025, 23:55
Let's Chat!
*momentarily freaks out*
Oh- heyo Em!!
Oh- heyo Em!!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
22 Feb 2025, 23:56
Let's Chat!
Heyo Jo!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
23 Feb 2025, 00:14
Let's Chat!
Can I come in?
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
23 Feb 2025, 00:20
Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 23:46 Alright...
One more reply to do before I work on Darkest Night![]()
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
23 Feb 2025, 00:22
Let's Chat!
I've a lot to work with! Might take a bit!Colin McCoire wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 00:20Emily Shephard wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 23:46 Alright...
One more reply to do before I work on Darkest Night![]()
![]()
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

𓇼 ˖°- 
★