22 Feb 2025, 22:54
Let's Chat!
22 Feb 2025, 22:59
Let's Chat!
[quote]Hiya Hana!
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
22 Feb 2025, 23:00
Let's Chat!
hi everyone!!
ืฅ๐โ๏ฝกหโโ You can love me hate me, but you will never ever ever be me

๐ผ หยฐ- ๐๐ท๐ญ๐ป๐ธ๐ท๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ช ๐๐ช๐ถ๐ฎ๐ผ ๐ผ๐ฒ๐ฐ๐ท๐ฒ๐ท๐ฐ 
โ
22 Feb 2025, 23:08
Let's Chat!
Howdy
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
22 Feb 2025, 23:28
Let's Chat!
[quote]I'm good. Yourself?
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
22 Feb 2025, 23:46
Let's Chat!
Alright...
One more reply to do before I work on Darkest Night
One more reply to do before I work on Darkest Night
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
22 Feb 2025, 23:47
Let's Chat!
22 Feb 2025, 23:48
Let's Chat!
Ooo!Ava Winchect wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 23:47 Fun! Just got back from the speech competition! I saw some really great improvs, itโs definitely inspiration for next year.
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
22 Feb 2025, 23:52
Let's Chat!
*peeks in*
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.