Back 10138 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Ohh! I see, so potato peels are a way that you can give your money to someone else. Then, besides getting 10 sickles from your common room every day, are there other ways to earn money? I wanna get an owl but it costs 10 galleons... it's gonna take me 170days :')

____
โœฆโœฆ ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐š ๐ฌ๐š๐๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐ฐ๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐’๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ
STA: 5 | EVA: 10 | STR: 3 | WIS: 10 | ARC: 5 | ACC: 7
____
OOC Let's Chat!
Sinclair Carver wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 21:43 Ohh! I see, so potato peels are a way that you can give your money to someone else. Then, besides getting 10 sickles from your common room every day, are there other ways to earn money? I wanna get an owl but it costs 10 galleons... it's gonna take me 170days :')
You can open a shop at the OOC shops section in the at the counter chats! Where you can sell Banners, Moodboards, Codes, Art, A lot of stuff!

Donโ€™t follow your dreams, chase them
OOC Let's Chat!
Sinclair Carver wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 21:43 Ohh! I see, so potato peels are a way that you can give your money to someone else. Then, besides getting 10 sickles from your common room every day, are there other ways to earn money? I wanna get an owl but it costs 10 galleons... it's gonna take me 170days :')
sometimes errands have money rewards!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Sinclair Carver wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 21:43 Ohh! I see, so potato peels are a way that you can give your money to someone else. Then, besides getting 10 sickles from your common room every day, are there other ways to earn money? I wanna get an owl but it costs 10 galleons... it's gonna take me 170days :')
unfortunately the only other options are opening your own shop to sell something (like banners or codes), or becoming a moderator of some kind to get extra income :') oh and like sage said, there are errands that can give out a few sickles

edit: im just slow and blind and didn't see promise essentially answered the same. my bad lol

[inpc is jamie saeng]
i've set my sights so high, my eyes are in the back of my skull
OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 21:43
Sage Willows wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 21:40
Brookline Quinn wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 21:38
Sage Willows wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 21:29 replies are complete! *spins*
I saw it! Oooh, am I gonna have fun replying ^^
sad sage replies are always super fun to write (plus I have a playlist called sad sage which makes writing them even more fun)
and yay! this means brook replies which are always a treat to read!
And sad Sage replies are always so interesting to read. Hehehe, maybe today Iโ€™ll get it out? Weโ€™ll see <3
oooo yay! maybe for our train thread i'll use my new sage banner I made last night...

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Ahh, thanks for the info! Maybe I'll open an art shop or something, I enjoy drawing OCs :3

____
โœฆโœฆ ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐š ๐ฌ๐š๐๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐ฐ๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐’๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ
STA: 5 | EVA: 10 | STR: 3 | WIS: 10 | ARC: 5 | ACC: 7
____
OOC Let's Chat!
Sinclair Carver wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 21:49 Ahh, thanks for the info! Maybe I'll open an art shop or something, I enjoy drawing OCs :3
if you have not already, I highly recommend signing up for our Mentorship program! it's very helpful for new users!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 21:51
Sinclair Carver wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 21:49 Ahh, thanks for the info! Maybe I'll open an art shop or something, I enjoy drawing OCs :3
if you have not already, I highly recommend signing up for our Mentorship program! it's very helpful for new users!
Thanks, I'll check it out!

____
โœฆโœฆ ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐š ๐ฌ๐š๐๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐ฐ๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐’๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ
STA: 5 | EVA: 10 | STR: 3 | WIS: 10 | ARC: 5 | ACC: 7
____
OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 21:48
Brookline Quinn wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 21:43
Sage Willows wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 21:40
Brookline Quinn wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 21:38
Sage Willows wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 21:29 replies are complete! *spins*
I saw it! Oooh, am I gonna have fun replying ^^
sad sage replies are always super fun to write (plus I have a playlist called sad sage which makes writing them even more fun)
and yay! this means brook replies which are always a treat to read!
And sad Sage replies are always so interesting to read. Hehehe, maybe today Iโ€™ll get it out? Weโ€™ll see <3
oooo yay! maybe for our train thread i'll use my new sage banner I made last night...
I knew I was forgetting something! Iโ€™ll see if I can get that train starter soon!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my fatherโ€™s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
Sinclair Carver wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 21:49 Ahh, thanks for the info! Maybe I'll open an art shop or something, I enjoy drawing OCs :3
If you have anymore questions, you could definatly try out the mentorship program like sage said! My owl's are also open if you have any other questions. <3

Donโ€™t follow your dreams, chase them
Back 10138 / 18141