22 Feb 2025, 21:43
Let's Chat!
Ohh! I see, so potato peels are a way that you can give your money to someone else. Then, besides getting 10 sickles from your common room every day, are there other ways to earn money? I wanna get an owl but it costs 10 galleons... it's gonna take me 170days :')
| ____ | โฆโฆ ๐๐ก๐๐ซ๐ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐๐ ๐ ๐ฌ๐๐๐๐๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐๐ง ๐ฐ๐๐ญ๐๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐๐๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ ๐ก๐๐ซ ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ |
STA: 5 | EVA: 10 | STR: 3 | WIS: 10 | ARC: 5 | ACC: 7 |
____ |
22 Feb 2025, 21:44
Let's Chat!
You can open a shop at the OOC shops section in the at the counter chats! Where you can sell Banners, Moodboards, Codes, Art, A lot of stuff!Sinclair Carver wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 21:43 Ohh! I see, so potato peels are a way that you can give your money to someone else. Then, besides getting 10 sickles from your common room every day, are there other ways to earn money? I wanna get an owl but it costs 10 galleons... it's gonna take me 170days :')
Donโt follow your dreams, chase them
22 Feb 2025, 21:45
Let's Chat!
sometimes errands have money rewards!Sinclair Carver wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 21:43 Ohh! I see, so potato peels are a way that you can give your money to someone else. Then, besides getting 10 sickles from your common room every day, are there other ways to earn money? I wanna get an owl but it costs 10 galleons... it's gonna take me 170days :')
22 Feb 2025, 21:46
Let's Chat!
unfortunately the only other options are opening your own shop to sell something (like banners or codes), or becoming a moderator of some kind to get extra income :') oh and like sage said, there are errands that can give out a few sicklesSinclair Carver wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 21:43 Ohh! I see, so potato peels are a way that you can give your money to someone else. Then, besides getting 10 sickles from your common room every day, are there other ways to earn money? I wanna get an owl but it costs 10 galleons... it's gonna take me 170days :')
edit: im just slow and blind and didn't see promise essentially answered the same. my bad lol
22 Feb 2025, 21:48
Let's Chat!
oooo yay! maybe for our train thread i'll use my new sage banner I made last night...Brookline Quinn wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 21:43Sage Willows wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 21:40sad sage replies are always super fun to write (plus I have a playlist called sad sage which makes writing them even more fun)
and yay! this means brook replies which are always a treat to read!And sad Sage replies are always so interesting to read. Hehehe, maybe today Iโll get it out? Weโll see
22 Feb 2025, 21:49
Let's Chat!
Ahh, thanks for the info! Maybe I'll open an art shop or something, I enjoy drawing OCs :3
| ____ | โฆโฆ ๐๐ก๐๐ซ๐ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐๐ ๐ ๐ฌ๐๐๐๐๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐๐ง ๐ฐ๐๐ญ๐๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐๐๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ ๐ก๐๐ซ ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ |
STA: 5 | EVA: 10 | STR: 3 | WIS: 10 | ARC: 5 | ACC: 7 |
____ |
22 Feb 2025, 21:51
Let's Chat!
if you have not already, I highly recommend signing up for our Mentorship program! it's very helpful for new users!Sinclair Carver wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 21:49 Ahh, thanks for the info! Maybe I'll open an art shop or something, I enjoy drawing OCs :3
22 Feb 2025, 21:51
Let's Chat!
Thanks, I'll check it out!Sage Willows wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 21:51if you have not already, I highly recommend signing up for our Mentorship program! it's very helpful for new users!Sinclair Carver wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 21:49 Ahh, thanks for the info! Maybe I'll open an art shop or something, I enjoy drawing OCs :3
| ____ | โฆโฆ ๐๐ก๐๐ซ๐ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐๐ ๐ ๐ฌ๐๐๐๐๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐๐ง ๐ฐ๐๐ญ๐๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐๐๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ ๐ก๐๐ซ ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ |
STA: 5 | EVA: 10 | STR: 3 | WIS: 10 | ARC: 5 | ACC: 7 |
____ |
22 Feb 2025, 21:52
Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 21:48oooo yay! maybe for our train thread i'll use my new sage banner I made last night...Brookline Quinn wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 21:43Sage Willows wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 21:40sad sage replies are always super fun to write (plus I have a playlist called sad sage which makes writing them even more fun)
and yay! this means brook replies which are always a treat to read!And sad Sage replies are always so interesting to read. Hehehe, maybe today Iโll get it out? Weโll see
I knew I was forgetting something! Iโll see if I can get that train starter soon!
22 Feb 2025, 21:56
Let's Chat!
If you have anymore questions, you could definatly try out the mentorship program like sage said! My owl's are also open if you have any other questions.Sinclair Carver wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 21:49 Ahh, thanks for the info! Maybe I'll open an art shop or something, I enjoy drawing OCs :3
Donโt follow your dreams, chase them