Back 10136 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 18:40 NOOOOOO :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: dont make my emi said i cant handle it!!!!
Fear not my Gryffindor companion!

I have a post in the Candlelight thread in mind that'll be crucial to Emi's healing!!! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Yalllllll IT'S MY HOLIDAYS AAAA

we accept the love we think we deserve
OOC Let's Chat!
Wow. Chat's dead today. I guess the chaos scared everyone off! :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
heh!!

I forgot where the potato peelings are and I need them ๐Ÿ˜…

Edit: found them!
Last edited by Andronica Evans on 22 Feb 2025, 19:46, edited 1 time in total.

ืฅ๐“†‰โ‹†๏ฝกหšโ‹†โ€ You can love me hate me, but you will never ever ever be me ๐Ÿš๐Ÿซง๐“‡ผ ห–ยฐ- ๐“๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ช ๐“™๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿž โ˜…
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 18:45
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 18:40 NOOOOOO :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: dont make my emi said i cant handle it!!!!
Fear not my Gryffindor companion!

I have a post in the Candlelight thread in mind that'll be crucial to Emi's healing!!! :wow:
;[ im sad even thinking of emi being sad..... if emi comes to scout then scouts gonna be a big baby!!! shes gonna wail :[

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 19:43
Emily Shephard wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 18:45
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 18:40 NOOOOOO :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: dont make my emi said i cant handle it!!!!
Fear not my Gryffindor companion!

I have a post in the Candlelight thread in mind that'll be crucial to Emi's healing!!! :wow:
;[ im sad even thinking of emi being sad..... if emi comes to scout then scouts gonna be a big baby!!! shes gonna wail :[
Awww! <3 *snuggles*

Once I get a couple other posts done I'll get to work on a Candlelight post ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
we're getting all the replies done today ๐Ÿ’ช

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
I need to finish 3 replys but I'm writing a musical for my friend

ืฅ๐“†‰โ‹†๏ฝกหšโ‹†โ€ You can love me hate me, but you will never ever ever be me ๐Ÿš๐Ÿซง๐“‡ผ ห–ยฐ- ๐“๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ช ๐“™๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿž โ˜…
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi everyone!

>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<<
--[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]--
Stamina 7 โ— Evasion 6 โ— wisdom 5 โ— Accuracy 6 โ—Strength 3 โ—Arcane Power 8
Back 10136 / 18141