22 Feb 2025, 15:40
Let's Chat!
*tacklesnugs*Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 15:38scout just wants her buddy to know that she loves her and supports her thru everything!!!Emily Shephard wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 09:08Aww Scoutie I loved it!!Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 04:21 just wrote scouts first i love u and it went to emily not even zyair or casey LOL
Some tough but sweet words!![]()
even if she doesn't always know how to say it right!!
When they come back from Beauxbatons, Emi will be right as rain again. You'll see!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
22 Feb 2025, 15:41
Let's Chat!
I still have so much snow where I live!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
22 Feb 2025, 15:43
Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 15:38 I'm going to see if I can get 2 replies, a duel post and ideas for a solo drafted today >:)
Don't stress yourself av !!
22 Feb 2025, 15:44
Let's Chat!
I woke up to find 3 responses to write plus another response.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
22 Feb 2025, 15:47
Let's Chat!
I'm going to work on the birthday response first!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
22 Feb 2025, 16:03
Let's Chat!
One reply done! Three to go!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |

𓇼 ˖°- 
★
