Back 10132 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I'm SO ready for spring to get here!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
Eeeep, I hate the cold weather!
OOC Let's Chat!
Precisely why I'm not going in the lake! :tongue3:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Awww, come on - swimming is fun!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
It's coooooold! :nerves:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
I will jump in the lake even in the cold. *nods*
OOC Let's Chat!
Warming spell or just small amount of time!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
I don't trust my wand...

Recent duelling mod, Em's spell backfired and now she's on the verge of getting knocked out :sad:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Dueling can be so tragic, ha

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
*offers to help Emi if she needs it*
Back 10132 / 18141