22 Feb 2025, 14:14
Let's Chat!
I'm SO ready for spring to get here!
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
22 Feb 2025, 14:19
Let's Chat!
Precisely why I'm not going in the lake!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
22 Feb 2025, 14:20
Let's Chat!
Awww, come on - swimming is fun!
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
22 Feb 2025, 14:20
Let's Chat!
It's coooooold!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
22 Feb 2025, 14:21
Let's Chat!
Warming spell or just small amount of time!
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
22 Feb 2025, 14:22
Let's Chat!
I don't trust my wand...
Recent duelling mod, Em's spell backfired and now she's on the verge of getting knocked out
Recent duelling mod, Em's spell backfired and now she's on the verge of getting knocked out
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
22 Feb 2025, 14:23
Let's Chat!
Dueling can be so tragic, ha
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)