Back 10131 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

There are a few I want for Kaitlyn that sounds like something she’d do. But I was also thinking of one of the prodigal abilities, too. But, well, no need to worry about that for now until next year. I know, however, that I’ll apply for the healer internship in year 3.
OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 13:51 I know some people have theirs mapped out for each year. I wish I had that kind of decisiveness!
I only have Emily's first three years mapped out... I'm stumped for the rest of the way! :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 09:08
Colin McCoire wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 02:43 *dives into lake!*

YAY! Let's go for a swim Emmi! <3
I just got out of the lake you mad broom-bee! :shock2:
But!

Emmi!

Swimming! :wow:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 13:59
Emily Shephard wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 09:08
Colin McCoire wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 02:43 *dives into lake!*

YAY! Let's go for a swim Emmi! <3
I just got out of the lake you mad broom-bee! :shock2:
But!

Emmi!

Swimming! :wow:
But!

Colin!

Wet! Cold! And... And wet! :shock2:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Yes, I don’t think I could think that far ahead.


Awwww Emi and Colin! <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 14:01 Yes, I don’t think I could think that far ahead.


Awwww Emi and Colin! <3
Hehe :love:

We still kinda need to reach a happy medium about the lake :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi! I'm about to sleep because show night is tomorrow, but how is everyone?

iNPC: Shiori Kaito
"The problem, Dear Brutus, is ourselves"
-Shakespeare
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 14:02
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 14:01 Yes, I don’t think I could think that far ahead.


Awwww Emi and Colin! <3
Hehe :love:

We still kinda need to reach a happy medium about the lake :lol:
*offers a hug to Emily* Kaitlyn would find this adorable. :)
Azzure Solace wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 14:04 Hi! I'm about to sleep because show night is tomorrow, but how is everyone?
I’m alright, how are you?
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 14:06
Emily Shephard wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 14:02
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 14:01 Yes, I don’t think I could think that far ahead.


Awwww Emi and Colin! <3
Hehe :love:

We still kinda need to reach a happy medium about the lake :lol:
*offers a hug to Emily* Kaitlyn would find this adorable. :)
*hugs* hee hee!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 14:06
Emily Shephard wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 14:02
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 14:01 Yes, I don’t think I could think that far ahead.


Awwww Emi and Colin! <3
Hehe :love:

We still kinda need to reach a happy medium about the lake
*offers a hug to Emily* Kaitlyn would find this adorable. :)
Azzure Solace wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 14:04 Hi! I'm about to sleep because show night is tomorrow, but how is everyone?
I’m alright, how are you?
Im freezing in Korea :lol: Its so cold here, Im going to bed dressed in 3 layers :cryhappy:

iNPC: Shiori Kaito
"The problem, Dear Brutus, is ourselves"
-Shakespeare
Back 10131 / 18141