22 Feb 2025, 13:44
Let's Chat!
Simon! Lya! Kait!! Heyoo!!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
22 Feb 2025, 13:44
Let's Chat!
hiiiiiii Joseph! How's everyone?
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
22 Feb 2025, 13:45
Let's Chat!
I'm great!! Tryna get some stuff off my to-do list 
How's your day been?
How's your day been?
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
22 Feb 2025, 13:46
Let's Chat!
Not too bad, just starting out - got a lot to do but procrastinating on it!
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
22 Feb 2025, 13:47
Let's Chat!
Feels a lot like me 
I really need to stop procrastinating stuff... cus it never gets done XD
I really need to stop procrastinating stuff... cus it never gets done XD
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
22 Feb 2025, 13:48
Let's Chat!
Abilities are so hard!!! I have an exceptionally difficult time with Simon's since he only gets them every other year.
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
22 Feb 2025, 13:50
Let's Chat!
I recently wrote Kaitlyn’s new one, Lovely Creature.
I’d hate to choose similar ones for Devon, too. I need to go through the list and see what could be a good fit.
I’d hate to choose similar ones for Devon, too. I need to go through the list and see what could be a good fit.
22 Feb 2025, 13:51
Let's Chat!
I know some people have theirs mapped out for each year. I wish I had that kind of decisiveness!
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)