Back 10127 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Sage Willows wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 03:36 bring back the chaos! reminds me of the old days in original let's chat
I never left!

Though I do miss yeeting Clark into the lake...

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
That sounds hilarious! :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
okay I finished a 3 day old sage banner. time for bed

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
oo, good night, Sage!
OOC Let's Chat!
Night sage !!

I made a pintrest board for ann

ץ𓆉⋆。˚⋆❀ You can love me hate me, but you will never ever ever be me 🐚🫧𓇼 ˖°- 𝓐𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓲𝓬𝓪 𝓙𝓪𝓶𝓮𝓼 𝓼𝓲𝓰𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 🌹🐞 ★
OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 03:50 That sounds hilarious! :lol:
It totally was! He kept coming back though!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
-plays in my sandbox-


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
ooo, nice Andronica!
OOC Let's Chat!
just wrote scouts first i love u and it went to emily not even zyair or casey LOL

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
Back 10127 / 18141