Back 10120 / 18141
OOC Let's Chat!
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
yay for chaotic let's chat!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
CHAAAAOSSSS FOR LIFEEE!!! :wow: :cheers:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
I don't think I'm brave enough for this ride!!! :nerves:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
YEAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wow: :cheers: :rofl: :evil:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 02:06 I don't think I'm brave enough for this ride!!! :nerves:
*snugs* here, have some bravery!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
the corner looks lonely, I'll stay there

ืฅ๐“†‰โ‹†๏ฝกหšโ‹†โ€ You can love me hate me, but you will never ever ever be me ๐Ÿš๐Ÿซง๐“‡ผ ห–ยฐ- ๐“๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ช ๐“™๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿž โ˜…
OOC Let's Chat!
*continues flying faster* HANG ON TIGHT JOSE!! WE'RE GOING TURBO!!!!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
*shakes head*

Use the Force Emmi! OWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

*flies faster!*

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Back 10120 / 18141