Back 10109 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Colin McCoire wrote: 21 Feb 2025, 22:58
Andronica James wrote: 21 Feb 2025, 22:35
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 21 Feb 2025, 22:27
Andronica James wrote: 21 Feb 2025, 22:24
NO. I had the birthday thread wrote in a doc and accidentally deleted it ๐Ÿ˜ญ
*offers a hug*

I've done that so many times! I'm sorry that's happened to you! :'(
accepts hug its suckks :(
If you still have that doc open (and are using a PC) try ctrl-z.
I use mobile sadly ๐Ÿ˜”

ืฅ๐“†‰โ‹†๏ฝกหšโ‹†โ€ You can love me hate me, but you will never ever ever be me ๐Ÿš๐Ÿซง๐“‡ผ ห–ยฐ- ๐“๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ช ๐“™๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿž โ˜…
OOC Let's Chat!
Andronica James wrote: 21 Feb 2025, 23:04
I use mobile sadly ๐Ÿ˜”
Oof. Sorry!
Emily Shephard wrote: 21 Feb 2025, 23:04 *munches on biscuits*
*nicks biscuit*

Yum! Choco!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
*looks down* Wh-- :shock:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Here's you banner @Ava Winchect! I hope you like it! Let me know if you want any changes! :grin:

Image posted by the member

Code: Select all

[img]/images/upload/pnqfpr47ysfi.webp[/img]

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooo nice banner Av! I started and almost finished another homework, and even managed to finish a reply that I forgot about for almost a month! Tomorrow I'm doing yours Em, I know I said that a few days ago but then I had an unexpected exam and had no time to write anything :'(

Aand tomorrow I'm also gonna do the hospital wing one and finish that homework ;)

How are you guys doing? I'm gonna go to sleep now, it's really late...

xxxxx โŠนโœง๐–ซ๐–ธ๐– ๐–ญ๐–ญ๐–  ~ ency
โ˜ผ ๐–บ ๐–ฝ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐—†๐–พ๐—‹, ๐—๐—๐–บ๐—'๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ ๐—๐–บ๐—Œ โ˜ผ
โ‹ฎ
โ‹ฎ
โŠน Sta 6 | Eva 10 | Str 7 | Wis 4 | Arc 4 | Acc 10 โŠน
โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ€ฟ๏ธตห“ สšโ™กษž ห“ ๏ธต โ€ฟ โ”€โ”€โ”€

โ‹ฎ
โ‹ฎ

xxxxx
OOC Let's Chat!
I've done a banner for a special Slytherin ^^

Now I'm going to start a banner for another special Slytherin ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Nice, show mee? :cute:

xxxxx โŠนโœง๐–ซ๐–ธ๐– ๐–ญ๐–ญ๐–  ~ ency
โ˜ผ ๐–บ ๐–ฝ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐—†๐–พ๐—‹, ๐—๐—๐–บ๐—'๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ ๐—๐–บ๐—Œ โ˜ผ
โ‹ฎ
โ‹ฎ
โŠน Sta 6 | Eva 10 | Str 7 | Wis 4 | Arc 4 | Acc 10 โŠน
โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ€ฟ๏ธตห“ สšโ™กษž ห“ ๏ธต โ€ฟ โ”€โ”€โ”€

โ‹ฎ
โ‹ฎ

xxxxx
OOC Let's Chat!
Good night, Lyanna!

I have irl work, sadly.
OOC Let's Chat!
Lyanna Oak wrote: 21 Feb 2025, 23:50 Nice, show mee? :cute:
Reducio
Image posted by the member

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 21 Feb 2025, 23:51
Lyanna Oak wrote: 21 Feb 2025, 23:50 Nice, show mee? :cute:
Reducio
Image posted by the member
It's amazing Em!!! <3 :wow:

Thanks Kaitlyn! Good luck with the irl things you need to do! :cryhappy:

xxxxx โŠนโœง๐–ซ๐–ธ๐– ๐–ญ๐–ญ๐–  ~ ency
โ˜ผ ๐–บ ๐–ฝ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐—†๐–พ๐—‹, ๐—๐—๐–บ๐—'๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ ๐—๐–บ๐—Œ โ˜ผ
โ‹ฎ
โ‹ฎ
โŠน Sta 6 | Eva 10 | Str 7 | Wis 4 | Arc 4 | Acc 10 โŠน
โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ€ฟ๏ธตห“ สšโ™กษž ห“ ๏ธต โ€ฟ โ”€โ”€โ”€

โ‹ฎ
โ‹ฎ

xxxxx
Back 10109 / 18141