21 Feb 2025, 22:35
Let's Chat!
Sorry to everyone I promised banners and threads to! I will get them done later today!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
21 Feb 2025, 22:35
Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 21 Feb 2025, 22:27*offers a hug*Andronica James wrote: 21 Feb 2025, 22:24NO. I had the birthday thread wrote in a doc and accidentally deleted it
I've done that so many times! I'm sorry that's happened to you!![]()
accepts hug its suckks
21 Feb 2025, 22:45
Let's Chat!
I completely agree. But, you can do it. I believe in you!Andronica James wrote: 21 Feb 2025, 22:35Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 21 Feb 2025, 22:27*offers a hug*Andronica James wrote: 21 Feb 2025, 22:24NO. I had the birthday thread wrote in a doc and accidentally deleted it
I've done that so many times! I'm sorry that's happened to you!
accepts hug its suckks
21 Feb 2025, 22:46
Let's Chat!
Did you detle the thread or the doc? Did you use Google docs?Andronica James wrote: 21 Feb 2025, 22:35Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 21 Feb 2025, 22:27*offers a hug*Andronica James wrote: 21 Feb 2025, 22:24NO. I had the birthday thread wrote in a doc and accidentally deleted it
I've done that so many times! I'm sorry that's happened to you!
accepts hug its suckks
21 Feb 2025, 22:50
Let's Chat!
Woke up this morning with a horrible cold. I just want to cuddle up in bed and sleep.
Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
21 Feb 2025, 22:51
Let's Chat!
I know that feeling! I was sick for 5 days with Demonia or brochitinis!Kyra Banuelos wrote: 21 Feb 2025, 22:50 Woke up this morning with a horrible cold. I just want to cuddle up in bed and sleep.
21 Feb 2025, 22:58
Let's Chat!
If you still have that doc open (and are using a PC) try ctrl-z.Andronica James wrote: 21 Feb 2025, 22:35Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 21 Feb 2025, 22:27*offers a hug*Andronica James wrote: 21 Feb 2025, 22:24NO. I had the birthday thread wrote in a doc and accidentally deleted it
I've done that so many times! I'm sorry that's happened to you!
accepts hug its suckks
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
21 Feb 2025, 23:04
Let's Chat!
*munches on biscuits*
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone


𓇼 ˖°- 
★