Back 10108 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hello <3

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
OOC Let's Chat!
Sorry to everyone I promised banners and threads to! I will get them done later today!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 21 Feb 2025, 22:27
Andronica James wrote: 21 Feb 2025, 22:24
NO. I had the birthday thread wrote in a doc and accidentally deleted it 😭
*offers a hug*

I've done that so many times! I'm sorry that's happened to you! :'(
accepts hug its suckks :(

ץ𓆉⋆。˚⋆❀ You can love me hate me, but you will never ever ever be me 🐚🫧𓇼 ˖°- 𝓐𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓲𝓬𝓪 𝓙𝓪𝓶𝓮𝓼 𝓼𝓲𝓰𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 🌹🐞 ★
OOC Let's Chat!
Andronica James wrote: 21 Feb 2025, 22:35
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 21 Feb 2025, 22:27
Andronica James wrote: 21 Feb 2025, 22:24
NO. I had the birthday thread wrote in a doc and accidentally deleted it 😭
*offers a hug*

I've done that so many times! I'm sorry that's happened to you! :'(
accepts hug its suckks :(
I completely agree. But, you can do it. I believe in you! <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Andronica James wrote: 21 Feb 2025, 22:35
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 21 Feb 2025, 22:27
Andronica James wrote: 21 Feb 2025, 22:24
NO. I had the birthday thread wrote in a doc and accidentally deleted it 😭
*offers a hug*

I've done that so many times! I'm sorry that's happened to you! :'(
accepts hug its suckks :(
Did you detle the thread or the doc? Did you use Google docs?

The world is changing. Help change it.
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=65865
OOC Let's Chat!
Woke up this morning with a horrible cold. I just want to cuddle up in bed and sleep.

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kyra Banuelos wrote: 21 Feb 2025, 22:50 Woke up this morning with a horrible cold. I just want to cuddle up in bed and sleep.
I know that feeling! I was sick for 5 days with Demonia or brochitinis!

The world is changing. Help change it.
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=65865
OOC Let's Chat!
Andronica James wrote: 21 Feb 2025, 22:35
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 21 Feb 2025, 22:27
Andronica James wrote: 21 Feb 2025, 22:24
NO. I had the birthday thread wrote in a doc and accidentally deleted it 😭
*offers a hug*

I've done that so many times! I'm sorry that's happened to you! :'(
accepts hug its suckks :(
If you still have that doc open (and are using a PC) try ctrl-z.

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
*munches on biscuits*

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 10108 / 18141