21 Feb 2025, 22:05
Let's Chat!
emi!!! im writing replies to u right now!!!!!! >:3
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
21 Feb 2025, 22:06
Let's Chat!
Oh! I just remembered I need to send you an owl about doing an RP sometime! I'll send it now!
Also, Marcia, I'll send you an owl about that too!
Also, Marcia, I'll send you an owl about that too!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
21 Feb 2025, 22:10
Let's Chat!
Yippee!! I love Scoutie content!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
21 Feb 2025, 22:11
Let's Chat!
Just sent you an owl!Marcia Suiter wrote: 21 Feb 2025, 22:04Okay. But how do we do that?Avery Gray wrote: 21 Feb 2025, 21:59If you want to RP, I'm open right now. I have a little free time, so I could make a banner and RP with you.Marcia Suiter wrote: 21 Feb 2025, 21:56 Yep. So what is their to do on here? I'm bored! I want to add graphic so bad that I made
Also, hi Kaitlyn!![]()
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
21 Feb 2025, 22:12
Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 21 Feb 2025, 21:35 I'm pretty sure I had banners started for Ava, Scout and Colin at one point... Hmm... Time to look!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
21 Feb 2025, 22:12
Let's Chat!
Turns out I do!Colin McCoire wrote: 21 Feb 2025, 22:12Emily Shephard wrote: 21 Feb 2025, 21:35 I'm pretty sure I had banners started for Ava, Scout and Colin at one point... Hmm... Time to look!![]()
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
21 Feb 2025, 22:24
Let's Chat!
NO. I had the birthday thread wrote in a doc and accidentally deleted it
21 Feb 2025, 22:27
Let's Chat!
*offers a hug*Andronica James wrote: 21 Feb 2025, 22:24NO. I had the birthday thread wrote in a doc and accidentally deleted it
I've done that so many times! I'm sorry that's happened to you!


𓇼 ˖°- 
★