Back 10106 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I know that feeling all too well. Whenever I get sick, I can barely get off the couch or do really anything.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Yep. So what is their to do on here? I'm bored! I want to add graphic so bad that I made

The world is changing. Help change it.
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=65865
OOC Let's Chat!
*peeks in while cooking* hiii
OOC Let's Chat!
Marcia Suiter wrote: 21 Feb 2025, 21:56 Yep. So what is their to do on here? I'm bored! I want to add graphic so bad that I made
If you want to RP, I'm open right now. I have a little free time, so I could make a banner and RP with you.

Also, hi Kaitlyn! :wow:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
*spins*

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiii Avery!

Hiii Brookline!
OOC Let's Chat!
Finally home!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Brook!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello guys! ^^

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 21 Feb 2025, 21:59
Marcia Suiter wrote: 21 Feb 2025, 21:56 Yep. So what is their to do on here? I'm bored! I want to add graphic so bad that I made
If you want to RP, I'm open right now. I have a little free time, so I could make a banner and RP with you.

Also, hi Kaitlyn! :wow:
Okay. But how do we do that?

The world is changing. Help change it.
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=65865
Back 10106 / 18141