purebloods vs muggle borns
-4
Erm...
Erm...
ืฅ๐โ๏ฝกหโโ You can love me hate me, but you will never ever ever be me

๐ผ หยฐ- ๐๐ท๐ญ๐ป๐ธ๐ท๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ช ๐๐ช๐ถ๐ฎ๐ผ ๐ผ๐ฒ๐ฐ๐ท๐ฒ๐ท๐ฐ 
โ
purebloods vs muggle borns
-5

M*dblood.
yes, i know that the line is 'ya filthy halfblood' in the movies

M*dblood.
yes, i know that the line is 'ya filthy halfblood' in the movies
Stamina: 6 / Evasion: 10 / Strength: 1 / Wisdom: 6 / ArcPower: 2 / Accuracy: 10
FC: Walker Scobell
purebloods vs muggle borns
-4
Disgrace.
Disgrace.
Last edited by Andronica Evans on 21 Feb 2025, 04:14, edited 1 time in total.
ืฅ๐โ๏ฝกหโโ You can love me hate me, but you will never ever ever be me

๐ผ หยฐ- ๐๐ท๐ญ๐ป๐ธ๐ท๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ช ๐๐ช๐ถ๐ฎ๐ผ ๐ผ๐ฒ๐ฐ๐ท๐ฒ๐ท๐ฐ 
โ
purebloods vs muggle borns
-6
Wait, why am I insulting myself?
Wait, why am I insulting myself?
Stamina: 6 / Evasion: 10 / Strength: 1 / Wisdom: 6 / ArcPower: 2 / Accuracy: 10
FC: Walker Scobell
purebloods vs muggle borns
-5
No idea, m^dbllood
No idea, m^dbllood
ืฅ๐โ๏ฝกหโโ You can love me hate me, but you will never ever ever be me

๐ผ หยฐ- ๐๐ท๐ญ๐ป๐ธ๐ท๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ช ๐๐ช๐ถ๐ฎ๐ผ ๐ผ๐ฒ๐ฐ๐ท๐ฒ๐ท๐ฐ 
โ
purebloods vs muggle borns
-6
Huh? You were a pureblood this whole time? You are racist at mudbloods Muggle-borns now.
Huh? You were a pureblood this whole time? You are racist at mudbloods Muggle-borns now.
Stamina: 6 / Evasion: 10 / Strength: 1 / Wisdom: 6 / ArcPower: 2 / Accuracy: 10
FC: Walker Scobell
purebloods vs muggle borns
-5 sadly yes
I get confused
I get confused
ืฅ๐โ๏ฝกหโโ You can love me hate me, but you will never ever ever be me

๐ผ หยฐ- ๐๐ท๐ญ๐ป๐ธ๐ท๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ช ๐๐ช๐ถ๐ฎ๐ผ ๐ผ๐ฒ๐ฐ๐ท๐ฒ๐ท๐ฐ 
โ
purebloods vs muggle borns
-6
Ok, miss racist. I am allowed to insult myself, BUT YOU are not. It's like I am allowed to say that I am stupid, but you can't.
Ok, miss racist. I am allowed to insult myself, BUT YOU are not. It's like I am allowed to say that I am stupid, but you can't.
Stamina: 6 / Evasion: 10 / Strength: 1 / Wisdom: 6 / ArcPower: 2 / Accuracy: 10
FC: Walker Scobell
purebloods vs muggle borns
-5 sir, Mr muggle I have the intelligence of a goldfish
Literally.
ืฅ๐โ๏ฝกหโโ You can love me hate me, but you will never ever ever be me

๐ผ หยฐ- ๐๐ท๐ญ๐ป๐ธ๐ท๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ช ๐๐ช๐ถ๐ฎ๐ผ ๐ผ๐ฒ๐ฐ๐ท๐ฒ๐ท๐ฐ 
โ
purebloods vs muggle borns
-6
Huh?
Huh?
Stamina: 6 / Evasion: 10 / Strength: 1 / Wisdom: 6 / ArcPower: 2 / Accuracy: 10
FC: Walker Scobell