Posting Bug

I was making a post to this duel and had finished writing the post, so I sent it, but when I sent it the new post didn't show up, and instead, it took the place of the old post. No matter how many times I went back it didn't let me undo it and retry and I don't want to rewrite the old post.

My duelling moderator said that staff and admins might have a way to see past versions of a post. If you do is there any way you could reverse this? I have the new post saved as a draft separately. If you don't then do I need to rewrite the old post or can I just post a disclaimer in it?

Posting Bug
I am unsure on moderators having that ability, because while I remember being able to see who edited or did a moderation tool on a topic, I don’t remember the ability to see past iterations of a post. Maybe that’s an admin thing or maybe it’s a feature we don’t have. Irregardless, maybe it’s just not showing a change on your end, but I have yet to see it.

You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something.
𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝘽𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙙 Ⅰ Hogwarts Hufflepuff.
••••••••••••••••••••• Vladislav • Octavius

Posting Bug
I read dueling moderator and went :( , but yeah wasn't me so. And no, staff can not see a previous iteration of a post.

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15