21 Dec 2024, 20:01
Skateboarding, Solitude, and Unlikely Encounters.
Interacting with @Tracey Bailey IC Date -July 2022 OOC Date - Saturday, December 21, 2024 Outfit ( Without the bag and the glasses) - ReducioItems - A black Eastpak backpack and a skateboard. Color Legend - #6A0DAD
I love skateboarding in the streets of London, it's my favorite pastime! No annoying dad or stupid people, just me, my bag, and my skateboard! It's summer, my favorite season because it's vacation time, no homework, no stupid teachers, and definitely no boring headmistress, just the world. And since my dad is too busy to give me a summer workbook, I'm free. I hop on my trusty board and try to do a little jump... totally nailed it!
I live in a poor neighborhood, so skateboarding in the streets of London, where there are lots of rich people, is a pleasure. They need to understand that money and boring things don't make everything; they do nothing in your life except bore you to death. Rich people are pathetic, they think happiness is in money, but that's completely wrong. What makes happiness is fun, no matter how small it is!
I sit on a bench in a park nearby, open my water bottle, and drink the water inside. I have to say, it's really hot, even though we are in London, it should be cold here! I like the warmth, but not when it's this hot! This is unbearable! I hope I don't meet too many people, I heard this park is quite crowded! But I find people boring and stupid!Code by Ara Villa
my shop
"Lys refuses to be defined by her challenges; she finds the strength to move forward and shine in her authenticity."
Success is not final, failure is not fatal : It is the courage to continue that counts
21 Dec 2024, 21:31
Skateboarding, Solitude, and Unlikely Encounters.
|
|
|
2 Feb 2025, 13:47
Skateboarding, Solitude, and Unlikely Encounters.
Interacting with @Tracey Bailey IC Date -July 2022 OOC Date - Saturday, December 21, 2024 Outfit ( Without the bag and the glasses) - ReducioItems - A black Eastpak backpack and a skateboard. Color Legend - #6A0DAD
A girl had just asked me if she could sit down?
I was close to saying no, but for some random reason—maybe kindness, maybe just not wanting to argue—I replied:
— S’fine.
I let her sit, but that didn’t mean I had to be friendly. Far from it. I put my bottle back in my bag and glanced at her. She seemed older than me but pretty frail, like a gust of wind could knock her over. She also looked kinda posh, with her polite way of talking and moving, so, driven by curiosity and my usual bluntness, I asked:
— You’re posh, aren’t you? If not, you sure look like one.
That would explain her little miss perfect manners—the type who never gets dirty or scrapes their knees.
The only posh kids I’d met before were two bratty blond girls in frilly pink dresses, always giggling about something dumb. And if this girl was posh, she’d definitely notice I was the opposite—messy hair, scuffed shoes, couldn’t care less about looking proper.
Now that I think about it, I did meet a nice posh girl once. She was a journalist—the good kind, the kind who actually listens.
Journalists understand people—well, the good ones do. They see past appearances. Not like most people, who just slap a label on you and call it a day.
Code by Ara Villa
my shop
"Lys refuses to be defined by her challenges; she finds the strength to move forward and shine in her authenticity."
Success is not final, failure is not fatal : It is the courage to continue that counts
4 Feb 2025, 21:08
Skateboarding, Solitude, and Unlikely Encounters.
date: 07/22
|
|
|
18 Feb 2025, 20:12
Skateboarding, Solitude, and Unlikely Encounters.
date: 07/22
|
|
|

