1st-2nd Years VERSUS 3rd-4th Years
3
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
1st-2nd Years VERSUS 3rd-4th Years
4!
Stamina: 6 / Evasion: 10 / Strength: 1 / Wisdom: 6 / ArcPower: 2 / Accuracy: 10
FC: Walker Scobell
1st-2nd Years VERSUS 3rd-4th Years
5!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
1st-2nd Years VERSUS 3rd-4th Years
6!
Jo, I know you are on an iPhone.
Cause I have psychic abilities
Jo, I know you are on an iPhone.
Cause I have psychic abilities
Stamina: 6 / Evasion: 10 / Strength: 1 / Wisdom: 6 / ArcPower: 2 / Accuracy: 10
FC: Walker Scobell
1st-2nd Years VERSUS 3rd-4th Years
7! Nope! Android all the way 
Though I don't own one...
Though I don't own one...
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
1st-2nd Years VERSUS 3rd-4th Years
10
Sometimes people say they want to disappear when all they really want is to be found