purebloods vs muggle borns

-39
I have eliminated Jun from the throne.
He's gone now. Lol

Stamina: 6 / Evasion: 10 / Strength: 1 / Wisdom: 6 / ArcPower: 2 / Accuracy: 10
FC: Walker Scobell

purebloods vs muggle borns
-38
Aw, I thought by me saying that Joseph won't get any milk tea would summon him

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish

purebloods vs muggle borns
I glued his hands away from the device so he won't be able to post here.
JK
-39

Stamina: 6 / Evasion: 10 / Strength: 1 / Wisdom: 6 / ArcPower: 2 / Accuracy: 10
FC: Walker Scobell

purebloods vs muggle borns
-38
Impossible!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish

purebloods vs muggle borns
-37!! I guess it did :lol:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

purebloods vs muggle borns
-38
I can prove it. Joseph, you are wearing a white shirt irl.
Noooooo. He escaped!

Stamina: 6 / Evasion: 10 / Strength: 1 / Wisdom: 6 / ArcPower: 2 / Accuracy: 10
FC: Walker Scobell

purebloods vs muggle borns
-37
Oh, did it really work?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish

purebloods vs muggle borns
-36!! I'm not wearing white -_-
Anyways gotta go now wish me luck!!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

purebloods vs muggle borns
-35 good luck milk tea monster!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish

purebloods vs muggle borns
-36
Jo is lying.

Stamina: 6 / Evasion: 10 / Strength: 1 / Wisdom: 6 / ArcPower: 2 / Accuracy: 10
FC: Walker Scobell