Compliment the person above you!
You are very active and sometimes funny and very polite
God is the DJ, Life is a dance floor,
Love is rhythm, You are the music.
Compliment the person above you!
I love when I visit Let’s Chat or one of the ooc games, and I see your posts; man, you’re so funny! And you’re so sweet to others!
Compliment the person above you!
you seem like such an amazing person brookline!! your character is really interesting and waahh your writing is really good !!
Compliment the person above you!
You are a writer dats cool
God is the DJ, Life is a dance floor,
Love is rhythm, You are the music.
Compliment the person above you!
Really fun to play with in the Games room!
Compliment the person above you!
Thanks, your creative and nice pfp
God is the DJ, Life is a dance floor,
Love is rhythm, You are the music.
Compliment the person above you!
You are a nice person.
The mind replays what the heart can't delete.
Compliment the person above you!
I love talking to you, you're really kind!
Compliment the person above you!
Thanks me too
God is the DJ, Life is a dance floor,
Love is rhythm, You are the music.