How Well Known Are You On HiO?
70/10 LOUISA
I really need to think of a nickname for ya
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
100/10 wait, you don’t mind me calling you Jose right? and a nickname for Louisa….
| Louisa McStately - Hufflepuff |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 9 | Str: 2 | Wis: 6 | Arc: 0 | Acc: 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1000/10 | Will it be okay if I call you loulou? I couldn't think of any other nickname lol.@Louisa McStately
The mind replays what the heart can't delete.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
100000/10 ofc!!! Whats your nickname? Deni?
| Louisa McStately - Hufflepuff |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 9 | Str: 2 | Wis: 6 | Arc: 0 | Acc: 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/10 - I’m sorry but I’ve never seen you before…
| Louisa McStately - Hufflepuff |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 9 | Str: 2 | Wis: 6 | Arc: 0 | Acc: 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
100/10 Loulou!!
Yea ya can call me Jose
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9.5/10 Hey Jos
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 hi vic
God is the DJ, Life is a dance floor,
Love is rhythm, You are the music.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 - see you around so much - feel like we should IC interact one day…
| Louisa McStately - Hufflepuff |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 9 | Str: 2 | Wis: 6 | Arc: 0 | Acc: 9 |