Compliment the person above you! GAME

Aww thanks! I need to meet new people, I'm a little behind, hehe. Also doing Rp would be perfect. If I can answer all of my RPs that are currently waiting for a response, I will get back to you! It would definitely be compatible with your character Alliasta!

Your character's story is very nice and beautiful. Also your pfp is so cute! I love cute characters who are always smiling like they are radiating sunshine!

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Easily my fav Gryffindor on the site :decayed: :wow:
Didn't think much of ya when we were js goofing around at the delta but you've proven to be one of the sweetest frenz I've ever had :rofl:
The only one who owled me to check in on me during my hiatus tho u aren't particularly active :biggrin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
My perfect Hufflebuddy! I will definitely continue to do this. I will be the craziest and sweetest person. And yes, I haven't been active for a long time... But I think I'm back! I'm trying to get my life together! And coming back for a friend like you was one of my priorities.

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7

Compliment the person above you! GAME
hey there! welcome back!! ^^ i think ive seen you around before, and honestly your writing is just really great!! <3

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your pfp looks soo cute. :wow:

The mind replays what the heart can't delete.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
omg your additional info tab is so neat and well done!

sta 8 | eva 8 | str 3 | wis 7 | arc 6 | acc 10
inpc: bastien archambeau

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Image posted by the member

You are in the Ravenclaw quidditch team.

Stamina: 6 / Evasion: 10 / Strength: 1 / Wisdom: 6 / ArcPower: 2 / Accuracy: 10
FC: Walker Scobell

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You are very active and seem really nice!

Louisa McStately - Hufflepuff
Sta: 9 | Eva: 9 | Str: 2 | Wis: 6 | Arc: 0 | Acc: 9

Compliment the person above you! GAME
U seem pretty nice and we should do a rp or something

God is the DJ, Life is a dance floor,
Love is rhythm, You are the music.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Super sweet and nice!! Omw so so glad that I'm not the only active boy in the games room :decayed: :fire:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.