How Well Known Are You On HiO?

9999999999999×999999999999999/10 he he

God is the DJ, Life is a dance floor,
Love is rhythm, You are the music.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
927353920273669283746420093837473829387373738398384774/10 :biggrin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Infinite/10 :rofl: :rofl:

God is the DJ, Life is a dance floor,
Love is rhythm, You are the music.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10 Seen you around here a lot and you seem pretty nice.

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/10 I think I have seen you once or twice before.

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Oliver! are you feeling any better?

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 Much better actually! Thanks! :]

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/10 I believe I've seen you a few times, whether here or in the common room threads.

Lee Yeseong

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 /10 THAT'S MY BF!

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
0/10 Never seen you before

STA 7 𓇼 EVA 6 𓇼 STR 4
ability 𓇼 ability 𓇼 ability
"Steadfast as the Tide...
E N C Y L O P E D I A
...Boundless as the Sea"
WIS 6 𓇼 ARC 6 𓇼 ACC 6
ability 𓇼 ability 𓇼 ability