Navigation dropdown menu
Description of the problem: So, every time I go to the navigation dropdown menu on my laptop, first I do see a dark brown "background" image behind the locations to allow me to see the text better, but when I swipe over one to go to a specific forum it doesn't show that background anymore. It's very hard to navigate through all the different locations and forums now, especially because the threads and locations are almost the same color. This may be a bit unclear, but two screenshots included below.
Screenshots:


Error message: n/a
Device and browser used: MacBook Pro, Chrome
Can someone please help??! @Zachary Winslow and anyone else, I'd really appreciate it!
Screenshots:


Error message: n/a
Device and browser used: MacBook Pro, Chrome
Can someone please help??! @Zachary Winslow and anyone else, I'd really appreciate it!
| xxxxx | ⊹✧𝖫𝖸𝖠𝖭𝖭𝖠 ~ ency ☼ 𝖺 𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗋, 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 ☼ |
⋮ ⋮ |
⊹ Sta 6 | Eva 10 | Str 7 | Wis 4 | Arc 4 | Acc 10 ⊹ ─── ‿︵˓ ʚ♡ɞ ˓ ︵ ‿ ─── |
⋮ ⋮ |
xxxxx |
Navigation dropdown menu
Hi! I know how to solve it. However I need to buy a new computer, because I lost mine. I won’t be able to solve it until mid February.
In the meantime, the problem will disappear for you by updating your browser (Chrome).
In the meantime, the problem will disappear for you by updating your browser (Chrome).
Navigation dropdown menu
Alright, thank you so much! I'm so sorry you lost your computer, that really must be a pain. So, even if I don't update my browser, you can solve this problem mid February? Thanks again!
| xxxxx | ⊹✧𝖫𝖸𝖠𝖭𝖭𝖠 ~ ency ☼ 𝖺 𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗋, 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 ☼ |
⋮ ⋮ |
⊹ Sta 6 | Eva 10 | Str 7 | Wis 4 | Arc 4 | Acc 10 ⊹ ─── ‿︵˓ ʚ♡ɞ ˓ ︵ ‿ ─── |
⋮ ⋮ |
xxxxx |
Navigation dropdown menu
This issue happens because the browser is too old for the coding technique I had to use. However, I was able to fix the problem by working around it for older computers, it's just that the menu will remain wide on those. It should work now! (tested on a 12 years old computer)
Navigation dropdown menu
It works!! The menu indeed remains wide, but that's perfectly fine for now!
Thank you so much!
Thank you so much!
| xxxxx | ⊹✧𝖫𝖸𝖠𝖭𝖭𝖠 ~ ency ☼ 𝖺 𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗋, 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 ☼ |
⋮ ⋮ |
⊹ Sta 6 | Eva 10 | Str 7 | Wis 4 | Arc 4 | Acc 10 ⊹ ─── ‿︵˓ ʚ♡ɞ ˓ ︵ ‿ ─── |
⋮ ⋮ |
xxxxx |