Compliment the person above you! GAME

Your banners are incredibly beautiful, your shop oh my gosh, I literally love it and your writing ability is amazing. And you’re so nice and I love the new pfp! <3

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're really good friend and I'm so happy to be dorm friends with you.

Every bird must learn to fall before it can fly
iNPC: Claire White
Pc: Victoria Lena Jones

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You’re such a amazing friend and I absolutely love your pfp! So pretty!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Brookline! Super sweet and I love your vibe!!

STA 7 𓇼 EVA 6 𓇼 STR 4
ability 𓇼 ability 𓇼 ability
"Steadfast as the Tide...
E N C Y L O P E D I A
...Boundless as the Sea"
WIS 6 𓇼 ARC 6 𓇼 ACC 6
ability 𓇼 ability 𓇼 ability

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Heyo! You're super nice and really gd at writing :decayed:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Best HiO player ever!!!

God is the DJ, Life is a dance floor,
Love is rhythm, You are the music.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You seem like a lot of fun and you're always active in the Games Room!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Writes cool and fun rp.

God is the DJ, Life is a dance floor,
Love is rhythm, You are the music.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Thanks! You seem super nice! If you ever want to RP, just owl me! I'm always open, but depending on how busy I am, I may not respond the fastest.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Very active and helpful
Kay!! Thx :grin:

God is the DJ, Life is a dance floor,
Love is rhythm, You are the music.