Remembrall Wording for Quoting Notifications
Hi, Zach.
This is not a bug, but more of a suggestion. I missed something in my Remembrall and likely never would have seen it had it not been for someone mentioning I had a reply in the Frolicking Froggies forum. I had checked the Remembrall just minutes prior to being told and had not seen a notification. I was surprised to see when I got to the forum that the reply was a quote. I went back and looked for it again, and it was there, but the phrasing sort of buried the lead, so to speak.

It would have caught my attention if it had been phrased like mentions are, which is to start out with the word you. "You were quoted by Sere Nade in "Frolicking Froggies!"
Sere Nade is not someone I interact with normally, so I skipped right over it given the phrasing. I doubt I will be the only one to have this problem, unless this is how it has always been worded and I am not quoted, which is also a likely scenario.
Regardless, it would be more attention getting if changed, imho.
Thank you!
AngelFyre
This is not a bug, but more of a suggestion. I missed something in my Remembrall and likely never would have seen it had it not been for someone mentioning I had a reply in the Frolicking Froggies forum. I had checked the Remembrall just minutes prior to being told and had not seen a notification. I was surprised to see when I got to the forum that the reply was a quote. I went back and looked for it again, and it was there, but the phrasing sort of buried the lead, so to speak.

It would have caught my attention if it had been phrased like mentions are, which is to start out with the word you. "You were quoted by Sere Nade in "Frolicking Froggies!"
Sere Nade is not someone I interact with normally, so I skipped right over it given the phrasing. I doubt I will be the only one to have this problem, unless this is how it has always been worded and I am not quoted, which is also a likely scenario.
Thank you!
AngelFyre
The magic is real.