How Well Known Are You On HiO?

5/10 Getting to know you better in the threads. (I will join in declaring Avery, but obviously being in a tie with Lex(I can't drop her :c)

Lee Yeseong

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10 I've only seen you around a little bit

STA 7 𓇼 EVA 6 𓇼 STR 4
ability 𓇼 ability 𓇼 ability
"Steadfast as the Tide...
E N C Y L O P E D I A
...Boundless as the Sea"
WIS 6 𓇼 ARC 6 𓇼 ACC 6
ability 𓇼 ability 𓇼 ability

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 | Talked with you in OCC chat!

The mind replays what the heart can't delete.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Denise!! :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 | Joseph!! How are your surds going?

The mind replays what the heart can't delete.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 You’re a pretty popular firstie! See you alot!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4/10 Seen you around, never really talked. Hii



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10: I always see you around, but somehow I haven't read any rp threads written by you. You don't role-play much, in my opinion. Either that or I just don't see them in the unread posts. ;(

[ the golden girl; the harshness of such warm light ]
[ aurelia valentine, the golden girl ] † [ lucien de montfort, the deranged artist ]
Visit Lourine's SMITTEN shop for handmade pfps with DISCOUNT—FREE for AI pfp users.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8.2/10 I've seen you before. And for the record, I have a ton of RP's, and don't have time to answer any of them. Lol



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 | I acknowledge your existence even when you are inactive. :)

The mind replays what the heart can't delete.