Bug Joining H.io
In trying to get some of my friends to (re)join Hogwarts.io I've come across a problem. I've been helping them get it started as I've bugged them about it constantly until they signed on. Multiple times now I've gotten them set up and ready but when they try to buy items they always fall short of the money they need. None of them have bought anything more than what they needed to but they still fell short. For instance Ella Winter/Spring has now made two accounts trying to get into h.io but neither has worked and she doesn't have any other emails to use. Her total wealth is 6 gold 11 silver 24 copper.
Bug Joining H.io
Can we get their names so that I can submit these accounts to the ite owner
I can also just send the needed fund to the other so they can join.
I do not know what this bug is caused by but this would help the site owner figure it out.
The accounts I see that share your IP do not appear to have this issue. I see one with 9 galleons and another with a little over 6 with the needed items.
I can also just send the needed fund to the other so they can join.
I do not know what this bug is caused by but this would help the site owner figure it out.
The accounts I see that share your IP do not appear to have this issue. I see one with 9 galleons and another with a little over 6 with the needed items.
There is something about ambition, how it not only propels you but also defines you.
Bug Joining H.io
Ella Spring is a friend I'm currently hanging with who is having this problem. She has bought the majority of the items but whenever she tries to buy the winter cloak it says "Hm.. you should purchase everything on the supply list before buying anything else." Also, the winter cloak costs 3 sickles and 23 Knuts while she only has 2 sickles and 11 Knuts to buy it with.
I'm pretty sure hannah gen also had this problem though it no longer matters for her as she was, I think deactivated for not writing her profile out on time.
I'm pretty sure hannah gen also had this problem though it no longer matters for her as she was, I think deactivated for not writing her profile out on time.