Compliment the person above you! GAME

You have a really cool profile picture😎

God is the DJ, Life is a dance floor,
Love is rhythm, You are the music.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You seem super nice and I love your pfp!

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You’re so sweet and funny, and I love your new pfp!! <3

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're really fun and awesome and its cool role-playing with you! (Thanks! Tracey made it)

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Merlin, your pfp is so pretty! 😙

[ the golden girl; the harshness of such warm light ]
[ aurelia valentine, the golden girl ] † [ lucien de montfort, the deranged artist ]
Visit Lourine's SMITTEN shop for handmade pfps with DISCOUNT—FREE for AI pfp users.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're so nice and sweet and I love your signature!

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Love the new pfp Tracey made you! It looks so good!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Read some random rps and found one of yours. I really love your writing style!! :decayed:
Can't wait to rp with you heheh :lol:

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Awww, thanks! You're so sweet! I can't wait to RP with you too! :grin:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
And now we have... drumroll please.... an amazing person to talk to... a great role-player..... an incredibly awesome saxophone player..... Avery Gray!!!