How Well Known Are You On HiO?

4/10 - seen you around a little (I’m very unobservant, probably seen you heaps! :grin: )

Louisa McStately - Hufflepuff
Sta: 9 | Eva: 9 | Str: 2 | Wis: 6 | Arc: 0 | Acc: 9

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 Louisa!!! :wow: <3

You are not you when you are sane.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 - Ash! Good luck with your exams, will miss you! <3

Louisa McStately - Hufflepuff
Sta: 9 | Eva: 9 | Str: 2 | Wis: 6 | Arc: 0 | Acc: 9

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 Thank you so much!!! :grin: <3 I'll miss you too!! Going through the games room for a while before I leave lol

You are not you when you are sane.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
374983278923764578932648732648732648732648792316478163278469832647834673654572145374783457823462479327843284946783468127364879312643627983168732468972346879324687326487326428364873264876387632876428376487136873262873934873897346387368932648736483746349478346879324689732463278916387264827364981648793743264382796423876873649836723987648793261897673864894687936151837496879213463896327483493649873264382796123784362874326419287643782643879316743673289376327863289236983268732682379638736873926239/10 AMIGA LA BEST :decayed: <3
A surprise? :rofl: Can't waittt good luck for ur exams!! :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10 Hey Joseph! Youre on a roll today! (^^)

i am slowly forgetting your face

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10 Am I? :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10 Yeah! But honestly when are you not? ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

i am slowly forgetting your face

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10 when I'm half ded at midnight? :rofl:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
11/10 maybe that's when you should go to sleep.... :grin: